We developed our own custom Panasonic V-Log Conversion LUT that has great retention in the highlights, well balanced saturation levels, and an accurate colorimetry response for consistent results no matter what lighting environment you are in. This will be your new favorite go-to V-Log Conversion LUT!
Panasonic BaseLUTs for V-Log / V-LogL
Compatible with the following software:
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Final Cut Pro
- DaVinci Resolve
- (any software that can load a LUT)
3D LUT in .cube format in 33x size
Compatible with Panasonic Cameras shooting in full V-Log:
- PANASONIC S1/S1R/S1H/S5 / VariCam 35 / EVA-1
- PANASONIC GH5/GH5S/GH4/G9
For more information on camera profiles we recommend and a full camera compatibility list, please check out this link: Recommended Camera Profile Settings
Upon purchase, you will receive an instant download of the LUT file that you can use in any Software that recognizes .cube files.
This pack consists of:
(1x) V-Log Conversion LUT
(1x) .vlt file to load in your camera using V-Log Assist
(1x) V-Log L Conversion LUT for GH5 Series
(1x) .vlt file for V-Log L
(1x) Cinelike-D LUT
When you checkout, you can create a login account so you can access all your download links. You will get access to all future updates as well as any additional LUTs that are added to this pack as they get released. If you experience any issues with the LUTs you can email us by visiting our Support page.
Version History and Updates:
Version 1.3 – June 23, 2022
- Fixed the black levels to be closer to truer black as some users were experiencing the shadows leaning towards blue.
- gamut V-LogL Conversion LUT is now better suited for filming with a gray card closer to 45 on the IRE scale whereas the original Conversion LUT was targeted closer to 50 IRE. This LUT now matches better with the VLog Conversion LUT
- Renamed the Conversion LUTs to be in sync with our new BaseLUTs packs.
- gmtVLOG.vlt is the updated file to load in the camera to view the conversion. It matches the updated BaseLUT V-Log Conversion LUT.
Version 1.2 – February 08, 2022
- gamut V-Log Conversion LUT is now better suited for filming with a gray card closer to 45 on the IRE scale whereas the original Conversion LUT was targeted closer to 50 IRE.
- gamut Cinelike-D Conversion LUT was added to the pack for S-Series Panasonic Cameras. This is the profile of choice when filming in 8-bit.
- gmt709v2.vlt is the updated file to load in the camera to view the conversion. It matches the updated V-Log Conversion LUT.
Version 1.1 – January 28, 2021
- gamut V-Log Conversion LUT was updated with a slight adjustment to skin tones by pushing the color hues closer to magenta as there were some instances that showcased yellow/green tones to be more dominant in some users’ footage.
gamut V-Log L Conversion LUT was added to the pack along with the VLOGLgmt.vlt file for loading in cameras like the GH5 and GH5S.
Version 1.0 – September 30, 2020
Product Official Launch.
gamut V-Log Conversion LUT was added to the pack along with the gamut709.vlt file for loading in cameras like the S1H, S1, and S5.
Gamut is dedicated to creating amazing color grading tools. We work alongside filmmakers and photographers in order to build custom color theory and to create tools that filmmakers can use to elevate their films through color. From LUTs to educational guides, Gamut works to make color grading as simple as possible by providing world-class resources for videographers.